Energy and the environment are highly relevant topics within the commercial property industry, and we have therefore established a dedicated competence centre for matters relating to energy and the environment – Malling & Co Energi og Miljø AS.
Oslo is about to undergo a “green shift”, through which greenhouse gas emissions shall be halved by 2030, and the city shall be fossil fuel free by 2050. These objectives cannot be achieved without effective collaboration between governmental, municipal and private organisations, and at Malling & Co we are proud to be part of this important development.
Not only do we work to improve the environment, but we also expand the client’s competence, capacity and not least implementation capability in the projects that shall underpin the organisation’s energy and environment strategy.
We understand that low-energy buildings offer many benefits to both landlords and tenants, including the reduction of common costs. We have therefore helped our clients with the energy optimisation of energy facilities, resulting in reduced costs for the client.
Our advisory services cover the following five main areas:
• Strategic advisory services
• Concept and feasibility studies
• Purchasing expertise
• Optimisation during operations
• Operation of complex energy facilities
We also assist our clients with the following:
• Investigative and decision-making support in connection with new investments and renovations
• Assistance in connection with negotiations
• Construction representative
• Handover, trial operations and guarantees
• Troubleshooting / fault correction on facilities in operation (heating, ventilation, cooling)
• Energy purchase agreements
• Measurement, settlement, invoicing and collection (MAFI services)
• Energy follow-up
• Energy baseline
• Central operational control
• Environmental reporting
• Breeam NOR
• Breeam In-Use
• Environmental management (ISO 14001)
• Energy management (ISO 50001)
• Energy audit (ISO 50002)
• Conversion from fossil fuels to renewable energy
• Survey support from Enova